CORPORATE VOLUNTEERING ABROAD
GVI’s international portfolio of award-winning projects and reputation, combined with our history of both employee volunteering and CSR program management provides an ideal basis for corporate partnerships. To this end, we’ve worked with a myriad of companies, including Unilever, Whole Foods Market and Kraft.
We can work with you, your employees or your clients to provide engaging, reputation-building programs that demonstrate your company’s commitment to social and environmental responsibility, to showcase a company which not only cares about global issues but invests in sustainable initiatives to create lasting change.
What you can do
We can work with you to develop a creative employee engagement program:
- One of the best ways to engage employees is through volunteering. We can provide a corporate volunteering program that suits your specific needs including team-based and organisation-wide fundraising initiatives or skill-based volunteering across borders to enhance employee’s soft skills. We have run volunteering programs for a range of large companies, including Whole Foods Market and Kraft.
- Focus on increased brand loyalty and employee morale through cause-related marketing. By collaborating with the Charitable Trust, we can align our interests, resources, and marketing to communicate our shared values to make a real difference.
- Workplace Giving allows employees to donate through your payroll system, offering employees a convenient way to donate and gives you a vehicle to build community partnerships and boost employee morale.
What you can achieve
Our tailor-made service can help you find a project which aligns with the core values of your organisation:
- Develop a cohesive corporate culture
- Boost morale within your team, creating a source of pride and inspiration
- Demonstrate the ethical values of your organisation
- Raise awareness of global issues and the need for sustainable solutions
“In early 2013, MWH Global approached Global Vision International with a clear goal and vision – to improve water security, capacity, and quality in those areas of Fiji considered most vulnerable to water shortages. As I speak to you now, there are over one thousand people whose access to safe drinking water has been drastically improved as a result of this project.”
(An excerpt from a speech delivered by GVI’s Country Director in Fiji – Dan Lund – at an event covering MWH Global’s CSR efforts in Fiji, predominantly their Water Security Project.)