''GVI's research and conservation has been of great benefit in raising awareness''
An international internship is a great way to gain that much needed work experience, boost your resume, explore a new culture and way of life, while contributing to key global issues across a variety of fields.
Specifically geared towards developing your teamwork and leadership skills, our internships will not only give you real world experience in a variety of developing countries, but also equip you with key soft and hard skills to give your career a boost in the right direction. Alternatively, join one of our volunteer abroad programs or take a gap year volunteering program abroad focussing on marine or wildlife conservation, teaching, community development, animal care or construction volunteering. Our internships offer academic accreditation and have contributed to the educational development of many interns worldwide. Take a look at what our previous interns have to say about their GVI internship here!
All our internships include:
- An exclusive GVI Leadership Training Course,
- All necessary field training and equipment
- Weekly one-on-one staff mentorship sessions
- A confidential professional recommendation on completion of your course, and
- After a successful internship, qualifying candidates may be given the opportunity to work for GVI or selected partner organisations.