GVI offer outstanding international internships in Africa, Europe, Asia, and Latin America!
An international internship is a great way to gain that much needed work experience, boost your resume, explore a new culture and way of life, while contributing to key global issues across a variety of fields.
Specifically geared towards developing your teamwork and leadership skills, our internships will not only give you real world experience in a variety of developing countries, but also equip you with key soft and hard skills to give your career a boost in the right direction.
All our internships include:
- An exclusive GVI Leadership Training Course,
- All necessary field training and equipment
- Weekly one-on-one staff mentorship sessions
- A confidential professional recommendation on completion of your course, and
- After a successful internship, qualifying candidates may be given the opportunity to work for GVI or selected partner organisations.
Please note that internships without placements are also available as upgrades to your chosen GVI programme. Please ask your Country Expert for more information on this option.
If you are still studying or in school, speak to our Country Experts about receiving academic credit.