7 Best things about working at Ikhayalethemba
1. The kids keep you humble. They don’t care how popular you are or how good you are at school . As long as you can skip the big jump rope for them your in.
2. They tell it like it is. If you have showered in a couple of days the kids will catch you on it. If your jokes aren’t funny they will let you know.
3. They teach you to laugh at yourself. Tripping over on your face will always be one of the funniest things for a kid to see and as long as you don’t really hurt yourself then it should be one of the funniest things for you too.
4. You get to rediscover all the songs you learnt as a child and some new ones from volunteers around the world.
5. Every day the kids will surprise you with something new.
6. You will likely get an awesome nickname (probably because they can’t pronounce your name but its special none the less).
7. You will laugh and smile every day.
Subscribe to our Blog
So here it finally is.. the vote for challenge number 4 in our 'Help Our Cheetahs Prosper' campaign. This one is... https://t.co/ubsTefjN4E55 minutes ago
Thinking of volunteering with us in Kerala? Check out some of the gorgeous sites you could see while you're here: https://t.co/5ZhHngzxd55 hours ago
GVI on Instagram
- Could not find an access token for didier_8134.